The new BENDie powered 4×4 mini dumper – Petrol
300G BENDie – 300kg payload, articulated
450G BENDie – 450kg payload. articulated
The new BENDie petrol powered 4×4 mini dumper provides access even in the tightest corners.
At just 730mm (850mm) wide the TRUXTA 4×4 is really compact and gets into places other units can’t.
A BENDie mini dumper’s articulated chassis means the TRUXTA handles corners with minimum effort – just steer around bends and corners – no need to lift or reposition.
With a massive skip capacity the TRUXTA BENDie mini dumper offers excellent load capacity in and around sites and gardens.
- The well balanced robust unit fits through typical doorways (2ft 6” B300 or 3ft B450).
- Easily transportable from site to site, and compact enough to store.
- It’s the patented ‘steering pivot drive system’ that provides ultimate manoeuvrability in a compact size.
- Massive 300kg or 450kg skip capacity and flotation tyres fitted as standard.
- Robust heavy duty construction and a well balanced skip means the TRUXTA is built for all sorts of materials and tough terrains.
- The fail-safe dead-man brake system and intuitive hydrostatic controls gives the TRUXTA operator the safest possible operation.
- 4×4 drive system
- Easy access to the fuel filler cap and daily check areas for service.